St. Josephs Academy
St. Joseph’s Academy was established by the Patrician Brothers in 1934. The school opened its doors to receive pupils on 2nd March 1934 with a staff of seven teachers and 15 students on roll. Bro. A. Keogh was the first Principal. Today, it has over 3400 students, 120 teachers and about 40 ancillary staff on roll.
St. Joseph’s Academy
Website – www.stjosephacademy.in
Phone: : 91-135-271 2071